The next Facility Masters webcast will be on December 13 from 12:00-1:15pm EST, and the topic is “Birds and Bats: Pest Management Tips for the Educational Environment”.
Join us for this free webcast to learn corrective actions, inspections and preventive measures to reduce factors contributing to bird and bat nuisance issues.
If you’d like to attend or to receive the webcast recording, simply register online at: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/977nsxloncj0
- Paul Duerre: Environmental Specialist – Killeen ISD, TX
- Lynn Braband: Senior Extension Associate – NYS Community IPM Program at Cornell University
- Roger Young: Executive Director – Facility Masters
You can also access IPM related resources in the Facility Masters Resource Library: http://www.facilitymastersonline.com/resources/environmental-issues-and-risk-management/
Related resources include:
- Batty About Bats – Resource and IPM Guide – Guidelines for managing issues with bats, including biology of bats, IPM recommendations, rabies prevention and more. (From The University of Arizona Cooperative Extension)
- Management of Nuisance Birds – Presentation outlining nuisance breeds, related issues, and IPM recommendations. (From The IPM Institute)