This year’s Sustainable Agricultural Conference will be held Oct. 26-28, 2012 in Greenville, SC. To find out more, go to http://www.carolinafarmstewards.org/sac/.
This year’s conference features:
- Over 50 skill-building workshops on growing organically, pastured livestock, soils, permaculture, food, policy and more! Plus, full tracks devoted to beginning farmers, helping your farm business thrive, and a very cool ‘You Make It’ – Outdoors and Hands-on track!
- Pre-conference intensives from the experts in organic certification, organic production, orchard health, food safety, mushrooms, bees, permaculture and more!
- Pre-conference bus tours to some of the most beautiful and successful sustainable farms and gardens in the Upstate!
- A not-to-be-missed Local Foods Feast on Friday, Oct. 26 at 6:30 PM! This magical meal made with only the best in-season, sustainably grown ingredients supplied by local farms is sure to tantalize!
- Be inspired by keynote speaker, Debra Eschmeyer, co-founder of Food Corps at the conclusion of Friday’s Local Foods Feast.
For a complete list of conference offerings and to register for the conference, pre-conference offerings, or the Local Foods Feast and Keynote, please visit: http://www.carolinafarmstewards.org/sac/
PLUS…Networking, Seed Exchange and Exhibit Hall, CFSA’s Annual Sustainable Ag. Awards and Amazing Local Food!
Don’t miss out on the Southeastern food and farming event of the year!
Register now at: